Donations to the Integrated Life Sciences Honors Program support academic and extracurricular enrichment opportunities for students in the program. Your donation will directly support students in the program through:
- Financial stipends to support students who received unpaid summer research internships
- Travel awards for students to present their work at scientific meetings
- Funding for ILS service-learning initiatives such as the "Terps Helping Turtles" Alternative Break Trip
- Scholarships for ILS students
- Honoraria for guest lecturers at the ILS Colloquium
Help us continue to provide an exceptional experience for all students in the
Integrated Life Sciences Program.